Teenage Horse Rider Became The World's Youngest Billionaire
As soon as graduating from high-school, the 19 year old Alexandra Andresen of Norway has been named as the "World's Youngest Billionaire" by Forbes ranking with the estimation of $ 1.2 billion (or 862 million euro).
Alexandra Andresen is a professional dressage competitor with the rank of 1475th richest people in the world. Her sister Katharina, aged 20 have also appeared on the list. This professional horse rider, accumulated her fortune from her father Johan F. Andreson holdings in 2007. Her family made the fortune from the tobacco industry and her great, great ancestor grandfather was the one who founded the Norway's biggest cigarette manufacturer in 1849. But in 2005, Andersen sold the company for some reason for $ 500 million.
Despite her incredible personal wealth, Miss Andresen appears to be more at home with her horses and lives in Germany with her boyfriend - Joachim Tollefsen, 24, Norwegian professional athlete, master of sport of mixed martial arts. For the first time she sat on the horse, or rather a tiny pony, at age three, and in 2013, she won a bronze medal at the European Junior Championships and in 2014 she surpassed itself and won silver.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Little Brother Makes fun of Sister for Akon Song
- Amazing Glass Musician - Video
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- Amazing Three Year Old Ice Skating Video
- Very Close Parallel Parking New Guiness Record
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
- Amazing Skateboard Long Jump Video