Actress Pooja Hegde Set Foot in Bollywood via Film Mohenjo Daro Featured
Pooja Hegde, former beauty pageant
She is basically from Udipi, Karnataka. DOB: 13th Oct, 1990. Height: 5.57 feet (1.7m). Born in Mumbai, India.
Pooja is a south Indian actress and her first debut was in tamil movie 'Mugamoodi' (2012). She is well known for her advertsiment for 'Fair & Lovely' fairness cream. Before entering into film industry, Pooja has participated in several beauty contents, she was second at Miss Universe India 2010 beauty contest.
She is acting with Hrithik Roshan in Bollywood's famous movie Mohenjo Daro, a story based on Indus Valley civilisation. Hegde disclosed that if she got a chance, she would be interested to work in Mani Ratnam's film.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Human Baby And Baby Chimp Friendship - Funny Video
- Amazing Style of Truck Unloading Bamboo
- Cute Climbing Candy Kids
- Ashleigh And Pudsey - Super Dance Audition
- Old Man And IPad Chopping Board - Funny Video
- How to Hide in your Office - Funny Video
- Toyota Loch Ness - Funny Advertisement - Video
- Building 15 Storeys in Six days - The Ark Hotel