Denise Bidot - Changed the Face of Fashion World Featured
Denise Bidot is a Puerto Rican-Kuwaiti model and was Born on Jan 1st, 1970 in Miami(Florida), nationality is American and height is 5' 9" (175 cm). Denise Bidot is working as model from the age of 18. And she has been model for Levi's, Forever21 Plus, Kohl's Target etc,. She was the first Plus-size model to perform on Straight- size shows at Fashion. She was more intested in acting, so moved to LA.
But Denis Bidot's mom was serious on her education, so Denis had to quit acting and continued the makeup school and then worked as freelancer for 3 years as a makeup artist. Later she came accross a photographer, who asked if she knew modeling and that was her start. The door for modeling was open and she walked through it!
Denis Bidot has a daughter. The most energetic part of Denis is that she used to come for shoots when her daughter was born.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video
- Even The Weak Become Strong When They Are United, Video
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Amazing Three Year Old Ice Skating Video
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Close Your Mouth and Watch - Amazing Clip
- All Smoker Must See This Clip
- Brides Nonstop Laugh During Wedding Vows - Video