Denise Bidot - Changed the Face of Fashion World Featured
Denise Bidot is a Puerto Rican-Kuwaiti model and was Born on Jan 1st, 1970 in Miami(Florida), nationality is American and height is 5' 9" (175 cm). Denise Bidot is working as model from the age of 18. And she has been model for Levi's, Forever21 Plus, Kohl's Target etc,. She was the first Plus-size model to perform on Straight- size shows at Fashion. She was more intested in acting, so moved to LA.
But Denis Bidot's mom was serious on her education, so Denis had to quit acting and continued the makeup school and then worked as freelancer for 3 years as a makeup artist. Later she came accross a photographer, who asked if she knew modeling and that was her start. The door for modeling was open and she walked through it!
Denis Bidot has a daughter. The most energetic part of Denis is that she used to come for shoots when her daughter was born.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Amazing Skateboard Long Jump Video
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures
- Easy To Shape Kinectic Sand Video
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video
- Mind Blowing Magic - Fastest Clothes Change
- Old Man And IPad Chopping Board - Funny Video
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- Ashleigh And Pudsey - Super Dance Audition