Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
Ultra-Ever Dry is a coating which if applied to a surface, liquid wont soak to the surface. Ultra-Ever Dry creates a thin barrier of air on its surface. Ultra-Ever Dry does NOT dry clear! It cannot be used on automobile windshields and obscures visibility through glass.
Ultra-Ever Dry is a superhydrophobic (water) and oleophobic (hydrocarbons) coating that will repel most water-based and some oil-based liquids. Ultra-Ever Dry uses proprietary omniphobic technology to coat an object and create a surface chemistry and texture with patterns of geometric shapes that have “peaks” or “high points”. These high points repel water, some oils, wet concrete, and other liquids unlike any other coating.
Ultra-Ever Dry has vastly improved adhesion and abrasion resistance, compared to previous superhydrophobic technologies, allowing it to be used in applications where greater durability is required.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
- Crosswind Plane Landing - Amazing Video
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Amazing Bike Race on Hill
- Brides Nonstop Laugh During Wedding Vows - Video
- All Smoker Must See This Clip
- Gangnam Style PSY Pop Song - Viewed 1.3 Billion times
- Slide and Jump - Amazing Gliding Jump