Replica Of Titanic Is Set To Sail The Seas In 2018
A full scale replica of Titanic is set to sail in 2018. This project was first proposed in 2012 by Australian multi-billionaire "Clive Palmer" to be built in China. The intended launch date was originally set in 2016, with the ship sailing from Southampton to New York within the same year; the launch has been delayed until 2018.
Grand Staircase that was reserved for first-class passengers
The new Titanic 2 ship will offer 840 cabins and the capacity to host 2,435 passengers and 900-crew. It is 833 feet long which is three inches longer than the original RMS Titanic. The ship is designed to be similar in internal and external appearance to the titanic except for few safety standards. With modern technology system a few has been changed like modern evacuation procedures, satellite controls, digital navigation and radar system.
Second class cabins
First class stateroom
The Smoking Room
Old and New Titanic
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Even The Weak Become Strong When They Are United, Video
- Brides Nonstop Laugh During Wedding Vows - Video
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video
- Amazing Physics of Superconductivity Effect - Video
- Little Brother Makes fun of Sister for Akon Song
- Mind Blowing Magic - Fastest Clothes Change
- Interactive Iwall - Rich Commercial Video
- Most Amazing Happening - You Will Ever See - Video