Pars Aerial Rescue - Mobile Lifesaver
Conceptual robot lifeguard named Pars is a system of floating quadrocopter base station with charger, and equipment to detect people drowning in the Caspian Sea. The Pars Aerial Rescue Robot is designed to work as a mobile lifesaver dispensary, flying out to those in need and dropping vital flotation aids until better help can be secured. Pars wouldn't have any trouble carrying life preservers as well as a sophisticated navigation software and infrared cameras. Pars carries up to three life preservers. Pars would also be able to land on water and float until a rescue vessel picks it up.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend