Leicas First Shock And Water Proof X-U Camera
Leica has revealed its first ever outdoor and underwater camera, the X-U (Typ 113). The most important here in addition to 16-megapixel APS-C sensor, 3-inch LCD screen and a 23mm, f/1.7 fixed prime lens, the camera is dustproof (sealed body), shockproof and waterproof attributes, which allow it to be submerged up to 15 m(49 feet) for 60 minutes without any consequences.
The camera has an ISO range of 100 to 12500, and can shoot bursts of images at 5 fps (frames per second). It also records Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps. The lens features an underwater protection filter and has a closest focusing distance of just 20 cm. The camera measures 140 x 79 x 88 mm (5.5 x 3.1 x 3.4 in) and weighs 635 g (22 oz). The X-U will hit stores at the end of January for $2,950.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Human Baby And Baby Chimp Friendship - Funny Video
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Inspiring Mobile Ad Video
- Building 15 Storeys in Six days - The Ark Hotel
- Toyota Loch Ness - Funny Advertisement - Video
- Ship in Sea - Incredible Footage
- Whale Spins and Splashes Water
- Slide and Jump - Amazing Gliding Jump