Google High Altitude Balloons To Provide 4G Services To All
Internet giant Google is working close with the government of India on a pilot project "Project Loon" for proving internet connectivity using large balloons.
Project loon uses gaint balloons flying at a height of 20 kilometers above the surface of the earth surface. It has been prviously tested in Brazil, California and New Zealand. Google initially partner with BSNL for testing this technology by using broadband spectrum in 2.6 Ghz band. It replaces mobile towers and provides 4G services directly to 4G mobile phone. It can transmit signal for area about 40 km in diameter using LTE or 4G communication technology. Google uses solar panels and wind to power electronic equipment in balloon throughout the day. The location of the pilot is expected to be in Andhra Pradesh or Maharashtra.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Toy Car and The Cattle Round Up - Funny Video
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video
- Guess This Ad - Creative Advertising
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video
- Really Awesome Humans 2013
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Very Close Parallel Parking New Guiness Record
- Brides Nonstop Laugh During Wedding Vows - Video