Take Selfie On The Move With Nixie Wearable Drone Featured
Nixie makes you to take selfie on the go. Nixie wearable drone films each move and fly's back to sit on your wrist. This is the first wearable camera on the wrist. It was created by Christoph Kohstall and a team of designers and researchers at stanford university. Nixie is the finalist in Intel's "Make It Wearable" Competition.
Nixie can expand at the touch of the button. It has a small, rotating body in the middle which captures pictures from different angles and positions. When expanded, the strap unlatches, separates into four propellers like quad-copter with the rotating camera. When the wearer wants to start filming, the drone unfolds and flies overhead, tracking the movements using motion sensors and then returns to the wearers wrist using timer or gestures.
As a finalist, the team has been awarded $50,000 (£30,700) and also given mentor-ship and technical support from the Santa Clara-based tech giant. The winner of Intel’s competition will be announced on 3 November. The price of the Nixie and also its release is currently unknown.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Gangnam Style PSY Pop Song - Viewed 1.3 Billion times
- Interactive Iwall - Rich Commercial Video
- Mactini Macmini - BBC Two Comedy Video
- Toyota Loch Ness - Funny Advertisement - Video
- Amazing Glass Musician - Video
- Train that never Stops in Station
- Ship in Sea - Incredible Footage
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures