Apple's Small Screen iPhone SE To Go On Sale This Month End
Apple has recently announced the small screen size smartphone under the name iPhone SE. The iPhone SE is expected to arrive in India at a starting price of Rs. 39,000 during the first week of April.
The 4-inch model has resolution of 1136h640 pixels with iOS 9.3. It has dual-core processor with a co-processor Apple A9 M9, 1 GB of RAM and 16/64 built-in flash memory. There is a 12-megapixel iSight camera with Live Photos function and support the recording of 4K video and 1.2-megapixel front module, NFC for payment system Apple Pay, fingerprint scanner Touch ID on the button "Home" and accelerated wireless LTE and Wi-Fi with improved battery life.
Pre-order iPhone SE smartphone will start on 24 March. It will be available in four colors, silver, gold, space gray and Rose gold. The version with 16 GB of internal storage is estimated at $ 399/£359, 64 GB version will cost in the $ 499/£439.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend