5 Awesome Uses for Your New iPad Mini 3 Featured
You lusted over it, you longed for it, but now that you finally have the iPad of your dreams you’re not exactly sure how to make the most of it. The first steps in learning how to make the most of your new gadget is to learn about the basic functions and features, including how to make the best use of your iPad Mini 3's Retina display and sweet FaceTime HD camera.
Once you’ve conquered the basics though, you'll find yourself looking for even more ways to make the best of your powerful tablet. When you find yourself longing for more creative ways to put your iPad to use, this fun list of five awesome (and sometimes ridiculous) ways to use your iPad will definitely come in handy.
Awesome Use 1: As a Blood Pressure Tester
That is not a misprint. There are actually devices, such as the iHealth BP3 and Withings Blood Pressure Monitor, that can turn your iPad into a blood pressure tester. These products even come complete with corresponding apps to track, record and analyze your daily blood pressure readings.
Awesome Use 2: As a Way to Access your Home Computer
One of the perks of the iPad is its lightweight and slim design that makes it easy to take just about anywhere. For those times times when you are traveling and find that you need files from your home computer, apps like iNet WOL and iTeleport can wake up your computer remotely and send a signal through your router to help you gain access to any computer. With these two apps you can even do things like start downloads or email files to yourself.
Awesome Use 3: As a Way to Stream Your Favorite Shows on Larger Screens
The screens on the iPad are pretty amazing, but some things are meant to be watched on the larger screens. There are a variety of devices that you can plug into your TV that will let you stream any media from your iPad. Roku, Google Chromecast, Apple TV and Amazon Fire all cost under $100.
Awesome Use 4: As Fluffy's New Favorite Toy
For those hardcore cat lovers out there, there are many apps available to entrance your favorite feline friend. Apps such as Friskies JitterBug and Games for Cats will have your cat tracking critters across the screen making the iPad the new laser beam.
Awesome Use 5: As a Way to Rekindle the (Digital) Fire
As tempting as it may be to spend all your extra time with your new iPad, it's important to set time aside for your hunny. Use the Fireplace app to cozy up with that someone special even in the middle of summer by simulating a crackling fire. Just don’t promise roasted marshmallows.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Toy Car and The Cattle Round Up - Funny Video
- Guinness World Records Experienced in Year 2015
- Amazing Style of Truck Unloading Bamboo
- Gangnam Style PSY Pop Song - Viewed 1.3 Billion times
- Finger Football - Amazing Clip
- Why do Dogs Go Out? Funny Video
- Cute Climbing Candy Kids
- Expect the Unexpected - Funny Video