Convert Your Normal Screen Laptop To Touchscreen Laptop With Airbar Featured
Neonode Inc., the Optical Interactive Sensing Technology Company, has announced its new AirBar sensor with zForce AIR™ technology, a device that enables touch functionality on new or existing non-touch PCs running Windows® or Chrome OS™ operating system.
Attached with the magnetic strip and plugged in the USB port, the airbar projects an invisible light field on the surface of a display that makes it possible to ‘touch’ the screen and interact with all sorts of gestures such as — pinch, swipe, zoom and scroll away. AirBar is a portable solution to be used at home, in the office, at school or when traveling and can be used with fingers, gloves, long fingernails and even paintbrushes.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend