How to Record Video Directly From Your Mac’s Screen
At first you may think that recording video directly from your screen is only really useful for creating video guides or tutorials. However despite that being one of its most popular uses, there are other reasons why you may want to record video from your screen, such as to save Skype calls, online video streams, or live webinars and conferences.
In short, it is something that most people can benefit from on a regular basis – and the good news is that it is actually a lot easier than you may imagine. The only thing that you need is Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac.
Recording the Video
Learning how to record video on MacBook Pro, iMac or any other Mac in general is extremely straightforward with Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac. It is designed to make the entire experience as convenient as possible, so much so it just takes a few simple steps:
- Set region that you want to record by resizing the capture frame or selecting one of the presets in the ‘Select Capture Area’ menu.
- Use the big icons that show a speaker and a microphone to select the audio source.
- When you’re ready, click ‘REC’ to start recording.
- Stop the recording when it is done by clicking ‘Stop’ and click ‘Save’ to save it.
If you want you can customize the recording further, including adjusting the frame rate, and setting it to capture keyboard and mouse actions. Also you can set a timer to automatically stop the recording after a certain duration too or manage the recording using hotkeys.
Edit and Adjust the Video
After you’ve recorded the video, you can use the editing features in Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac to improve it further. If you want to cut and combine video segments, improve the video quality, insert stylish animated transitions or add audio tracks then you will be able to do so with just a few clicks.
By applying these features, you can get your video to really stand out and look as though it has been professionally produced. While you may not always need to do so, it doesn’t hurt to have the options available – just in case you decide that you want to polish up your video a bit and maybe upload it to YouTube or publish it on your website.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Intelligent Dog Says - I love you
- Mustang Getting Away from Cops Amazing
- Funny Arab Video - Slack Rope Prank
- Human Baby And Baby Chimp Friendship - Funny Video
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Finger Football - Amazing Clip
- Ashleigh And Pudsey - Super Dance Audition