Chrome extension made me love the internet once more
The internet hasn't been the good place for me these days. Early 3years or so I have seen I've watched pals, teammates and dear ones who struggled trolls. I keep dealing with tremendously horrible people on day to day life. I possibly spend more time speaking about and sharing stuffs that usually make me angry instead of being happy. But it can't be like this forever right? What if you could find something that makes you very happy.
Smile Suggest, a Chrome extension that helps you find things on internet which makes you smile. Let me guess, if anything could make me fall again in love with the internet.
Once you install the extension, it asks you to set the level of happiness. For the level came to 6 and I set it to 4. You will not get a notification if you receive 10/10. Within 30 minutes the add-on showed me the first notification which was from: my mail box. I guess that was the one which made me very happy. After one full day of working following was the happiness output:
Watch the 'Smile Suggest' video
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend