Power Packed Formula 1 Car That Runs At 200 Mph Without Fuel
Olcay Tuncay, has designed a new power packed performance formula 1 car that can run at the speed of 200 mph without fuel. This concept Alfa Romeo AW30 racecar might be the first racecar that uses wind as its power source. The original red car that ruled the roads before Ferrari makes a comeback to Formula 1 in this concept.
The body kit comes with unique shapes and elegant structures. The chassis also came with extraordinary design that makes this racecar looks even more unique. This car use solar powered battery as its main power source. when the car is driven and moves, it will use wind as its alternative power source. When you drive this racecar faster, the wind that is collected by this car will increase which will increase the power source that is provided by this racecar.
The motor will have a power output of 212 kilowatts, 284 horsepower, 0-60 in less than 3 seconds and a top speed over 250 mph. Currently this concept doesnt have the release date and the price tag.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Swiss Ball Surfing Record Attempt Video
- Young Girl's Amazing Football Skills on Paris Streets
- Mustang Getting Away from Cops Amazing
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- Amazing Physics of Superconductivity Effect - Video
- Man Fights Bear Over Fish - Funny Commercial Video
- Most Amazing Happening - You Will Ever See - Video
- Mind Blowing Magic - Fastest Clothes Change