New Face Of 2016 Mitsubishi Challenger Revealed
Mitsubishi Australia has confirmed it'll provide a next-generation competitor SUV in Australia from early next year. It'll be out there during this Japanese financial year (before March 2016).
The new competitor follows an equivalent instruction as its 2 generations of predecessors with a number of the body part, notably the windshield and front doors, from the L200/Triton truck and adding an estate-style rear to make a rugged seven-seat SUV. Powertrain details are still covert, however the competitor may find yourself with the new 2.4-litre MIVEC turbo-diesel engine, with 133kW (178 bhp) and 430Nm of force (317 lb-ft), allied to a six-speed manual or five-speed machine transmission for the machine from might this year.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- World Record 92 Foot Corkscrew Jump Video
- Guess This Ad - Creative Advertising
- Spectacular Hand Shadow Show Video
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video
- Amazing Physics of Superconductivity Effect - Video
- Expect the Unexpected - Funny Video
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Cute Climbing Candy Kids