Mighty illustration: Chevy's Driverless Concept Car Now Comes to Reality
It was assumed that Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury self-driving car was the futuristic! General Motors driver-less car, the Chevrolet FNR is now leading the autonomous car concept. Now the electric driverless car has come to reality. A Chinese GM division has revealed Chevrolet-FNR the driver-less car in the Shanghai Auto Show.
The aerodynamic smoothness, laser lights, dragonfly like Scissor doors, and sensors available in Chevy car, aren't noticeable in the competitor robotic vehicles. Furthermore, the wireless electric charging, 180 degree revolving front seat, eye sensor to identify the owner, hub-less magnetic wheel electric motors, are added features.
Related website: media.gm.com
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Guess This Ad - Creative Advertising
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Amazing Bike Race on Hill
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- Swiss Ball Surfing Record Attempt Video
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Amazing Three Year Old Ice Skating Video