Futuristic Elevated Bus To Ride Above Chinas Traffic
To address the china's traffic congestion and vehicle pollution problem, a new concept known as the Transit Elevated Bus (TEB) was exhibited at the 19th China Beijing International High-Tech Expo.
Designed by Youzhou Song, the bus will arc over two lanes of traffic. The straddling bus can replace 40 buses, carrying upto 1200 passengers while allowing smaller vehicles to drive underneath it. The bus would run either on a painted guideline or on embedded rails under computer guidance. It can travel at about 30 miles per hour. According to the designer, the construction cost is less than one fifth that of a subway and could be completed in a year. It’s a brilliant idea that could potentially alleviate congestion and reduce pollution in the world’s most populous country. If approved it could also be ready in as little as one year’s time.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- Vodafone Happy to Help Balley
- Intelligent Dog Says - I love you
- Swiss Ball Surfing Record Attempt Video
- Worlds Greatest Car Drag Race - Video
- Girl Washing in Kitchen Funny Video
- Mind Blowing Magic - Fastest Clothes Change