BMW Two Wheel Apollo Streamliner Concept Motorcycle Featured
This is a fantastic concept, designed specifically to set a new speed record styled for saltlake speed record attempts rather than daily usage. The concept is called the 'BMW apollo streamliner' created by industrial designer, mehmet doruk erdem. The bike’s main focus is on speed but retains the brand’s heritage through key details.
The concept is interesting because the back half of the apollo looks like some sort of vintage motorcycle. It does this by combing traditional styling, illustrated by the brown saddle, exposed engine and rear suspension, with futuristic characteristics. The front half of the bike is hidden behind a streamlined shroud. The shroud comes low enough to the ground that the motorcycle certainly couldn't be leaned over very far in a corner before it would hit the road and crash over. That front section is styled to help move some of the air around the driver and decrease wind buffeting.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend