Tower Of Wind - Interesting Structure
Located just to the southeast of Tokyo's Haneda airport, in the middle of the ocean, is an interesting structure known as the “Tower of Wind” or “Kaze no to” in local language, it consist of a dazzling white circular base with two blue and white stripped oval shaped structures, that look like two sails from the distance.
At first it was believed that it was some secret government lair. The truth is, its just a ventilation shaft for the Tokyo Bay Aqualine. Tokyo Bay Aqualine is an undersea tunnel that lies approximately 40 meters below and is the fourth-longest underwater, 9.6 kilometers long that runs from Yokohama to Chiba. The tunnel took 31 years to build, cost 11.2 billion dollars, and shaves some 100km off the round the Bay trip to Chiba. The attractive monolith houses the tunnel’s intake and exhaust ventilation system and also marks the midway point of the undersea tunnel.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend