Paris Playful Path Bridge
A bridge in Paris, installed near the bir-hakeim bridge 30 meters in diameter is made of inflatable tubing and three giant interconnected trampolines, designed by AZC Architecture Studio.
It would provide "a newer and more playful path" in the form of "an inflatable bridge equipped with giant trampolines, dedicated to the joyful release from gravity as one bounces above the river. The central part of each ring, a trampoline mesh is stretched. the floating buoys, fabricated in PVC membrane, are attached together by cord to form a stable and self-supporting ensemble. Each module under tension - filled with 3700 cubic meters of air - developing in space with an arch-like form.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Gymkhana FIVE - Amazing Video
- Best Car Garage - Amazing Engineering
- Girl Washing in Kitchen Funny Video
- Ashleigh And Pudsey - Super Dance Audition
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
- How to Hide in your Office - Funny Video