New Landmark Added For Dubai Inspired By Tales Of Aladdin Featured
Dubai has announced a new landmark project named "Aladdin City" in the middle of Dubai Creek. It is a project inspired by the tales of Aladdin and Sindbad from the Middle Eastern folk Tale The Arabian Nights. Aladdin City is located outside the heritage zone that is expected to enter the list of World Heritage Sites of UNESCO. The tower is aimed to be icon of legends of the past with a touch of modern beauty and tourism characteristics of the city.
The project comprises three towers connected by moving walkways, a hotel and parking bays — built in the air space above the Dhow Wharfage in Dubai Creek between the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Al Maktoum Bridge, with the towers spread over a distance of 450 meters. Three towers will have a built up area of 110,000 square metres with the highest tower of 34 storeys. The other two towers will have 26 and 25 floors respectively. There will be a total parking space for 900 cars.
The towers of different heights, which look akin to the magical lamp of Aladdin, are set to shimmer golden in the sunlight. They are connected with a 450m-long pedestrian bridge with travellator, leading to parking stations away from the project site. It will have air-conditioned bridges with moving floor to connect the towers, driveways and parking lots. The shape of the bridge that will link the buildings represents the form of exotic marine life such as dragon and snakes.
The development of such a project will have a global cultural and historical impact on the area and will be a source of pride for generations to come and will contribute to the progress of the emirate. In addition, it is expected to boost Dubai economically in its long-term goals by increasing tourism, especially to Dubai in the run-up to Expo 2020. Work is scheduled to begin in 2016. A deadline for its completion and the cost of the project has not been revealed.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Amazing Way of Going to School
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Inspiring Mobile Ad Video
- Best Movie Stunt Ever - South Indian Style! (Very Funny)
- Mind Blowing Magic - Fastest Clothes Change
- Why do Dogs Go Out? Funny Video
- Gymkhana FIVE - Amazing Video