Luxury Boutique Hotel - Ubud Hanging Gardens
Ubud Hanging Gardens is a luxury boutique hotel set among the smoky volcanoes, emerald rice fields and the tumbling waters of the Ayung flowing below at the heart of the island of Bali in Indonesia.
The resort is situated in the steep rice terraces of Ubud and offers with sweeping views across the Ayung River valley. Each luxury Balinese style private villa provides the perfect location to escape, relax and unwind. The hotel includes 38 villas and a large panoramic swimming pool. The pool is located on two levels, surrounded by a stylish and comfortable lounges with panoramic views of the picturesque surroundings of the river valley Aung.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend