Kingdom Tower - Jeddahs Mega Skyscraper Structure Featured
The futuristic mega-skyscraper known as the Kingdom Tower will be built in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia cosmopolitan port city on the Red Sea.The Kingdom Tower is designed by Adrian Smith and Gordon Gill Architecture. Adrian Smith was the architect of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, the current highest building in the world.
Though now the Kingdom Tower will have a height of at least 1000 meters, and thus it will be 173 meters higher than Burj Khalifa. The Kingdom Tower is currently the highest building that was approved for construction. The tower will be served by 56 elevators. The estimated cost of the building is 4.6 billion SR (about 1.2 billion USD) although this figure is subject to change.
It is estimated that the construction of the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah will last 63 months, although it may take longer for the project to complete. The tower will house Four Seasons hotel; upscale office space, apartments as well as it will be the tallest observation spot with the private sky terrace on the 157th floor. The Expected end date is 2017 as of now.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend