Italian Cave Restaurant Allows You To Dine With Breathtaking Views
What’s more romantic than a candle lit dinner at the seaside? A candle-lit dinner in a grotto restaurant carved into the Italian seaside. Grotta Palazzese hotel restaurant is set in a vaulted limestone cave in the town of Polignano a Mare in Southern Italy. You’re not only dining in a cave – you can also soak in the sights of the Adriatic sea and the vertical cliffs typical to the seaside.
The location had been inhabited since the Neolithic and was once a Greek colony. Naturally lit by the aqua marine reflection from the waters, the summer cavern has been the scene of many a romantic moment since local nobility held banquets there in the 1700s.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Guinness World Records Experienced in Year 2015
- Spectacular Hand Shadow Show Video
- Old Man And IPad Chopping Board - Funny Video
- Human Baby And Baby Chimp Friendship - Funny Video
- Toyota Loch Ness - Funny Advertisement - Video
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- Toy Car and The Cattle Round Up - Funny Video
- Amazing Style of Truck Unloading Bamboo