Column for Peace - Imagine Peace Tower
The Imagine Peace Tower is a is a mega memorial structure to John Lennon from his wife. This tower is located in Iceland. This has a powerful lights projected from a white stone monument. This monument has "Imagine Peace" word carved in 24 languages. This tower consists of a 10 meter wide well with 15 searchlights with prisms which acts as mirrors. The prism reflects the light vertically into the sky.
The light reaches the cloud base and can be seen penetrating the cloud on a clear night. The light column reaches a hight of 4000m. Electricity for the column lights is supplied by Iceland's geo-thermal energy grid. The column light uses around 75 kW of power. Underneath the light tower there are 500,000 written wishes that Lennon's widow wife Ono gathered over the years.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Real life Tom And Jerry - Amazing Video
- Dancing Kittens Chorus Funny Video
- World Record 92 Foot Corkscrew Jump Video
- Can Cellphone Pop Popcorns
- Unmanned Stealth X-47B Aircraft - Video
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video
- Amazing Three Year Old Ice Skating Video