A bridge in Paris, installed near the bir-hakeim bridge 30 meters in diameter is made of inflatable tubing and three giant interconnected trampolines, designed by AZC Architecture Studio.
Favorite option of many architects combine concrete structure with water
Gardens by the Bay, Singapore's premier urban outdoor recreation next to Mariana Bay Sands, is the new attraction. It features 18 towering solar-powered "supertrees" and climate-controlled biomes. These tree-like structures that dominate the Gardens' landscape…
In 2008 in the capital of of South Korea - City Seoul, South Korea became an interesting tourist attraction. Bridge of BANGO (Banpo), which connects the the shore of the river Han was turned into…
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend