1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
The God of War Statue has been recently unveiled in Guan Yu Park in Jingzhou, China. The statue depicts Guan Yu, a prominent epic figure in Chinese history who was a famous general during the Three Kingdoms period. It was designed by Han Meilin, who is best known for his designs of the 2008 Beijing Olympics constructions.
The general has been identified in the Chinese history with other names such as Guan Gong or Guan Di and symbolizes brotherhood, integrity, loyalty and righteousness. The statue is 58 meters (190ft) tall including 10-meter tall pedestal that has been designed to look like an ancient warship. It weighs over 1,320 tonnes, and it contains over 4,000 strips of bronze. He carries an axe-like weapon called "Green Dragon Crescent Blade", which has been immortalized with him as part of the statue. The axe alone weighs 136 tonnes. visitors can explore an 8,000 sq m museum inside this statue.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend