The X-47B UAV Aircraft, First Air Refueling Test Featured
The Navy's X-47B unmanned drone joined with an Omega Air KC-707 air tanker to test on air refueling. This was the first time in aviation history, a Unmanned drone to demo on air refueling abilities. But, this demo test would be the last for X-47B UAV program.
X-47B is an Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV), designed for air refueling ability. X-47 series were designed by the American tech company Northrop Grumman. The X-47B first take off was on 2011. X-47B aircraft is aimed to enter in US Navy service by 2020s.
Regardless of completing 20% of its total flight hours, the X-47Bs will be soon a show product at museum.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Toy Car and The Cattle Round Up - Funny Video
- Interactive Iwall - Rich Commercial Video
- Brides Nonstop Laugh During Wedding Vows - Video
- Easy To Shape Kinectic Sand Video
- Coca Cola And Its Cleaning Power
- Amazing Style of Truck Unloading Bamboo
- Whale Spins and Splashes Water
- LED Bulb Powered with a Lemon