IXION Windowless Future Plane Concept Featured
The British company Technicon Design has proposed a new model of private jet called IXION Windowless Jet Concept. This has been actually created for the 2013 NBAA Business Aviation Show. Technicon Design recently won the international yacht and Aviation Award in the exterior Design.
The IXION Windowless Jet Concept replaces the traditional windows with the flexible screens that displays the external surrounding by panoramic view inside the cabin. The images are viewed by means of the external cameras. The cameras in the main body, fuselage and wings could capture the views and project it into the high resolution screens placed on the sides and ceilings of the cabin.
The display is powered by the solar panels which are integrated on the roof of the plane. The main advantage of removing the windows is that it will reduce the weight of the plane and so there will be fuel efficiency, easy body construction and flexible outer body surface.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Worlds 10 Amazing Lost Treasures
- Know About Your Blessed Body
- Amazing Style of Truck Unloading Bamboo
- Can Cellphone Pop Popcorns
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Guess This Ad - Creative Advertising
- Lift Floor Disappears - New LG Advertisment