Innovative Detachable Plane Cabin For Emergency Landing
Finally Surviving in a plane crash is made possible by Ukrainian aviation engineer Vladimir Tatarenko. He invented a detachable plane cabin which can be ejected within seconds in case of emergency.
Once detached, two gunpowder engines slow down the speed and the parachutes deploy. So the passengers can safely land on the ground. The cabin can land both on ground and water. It has parachutes attached to its roof and inflatable rubber tubes to keep it afloat if needed. There is no need to worry about your luggage – the cabin also includes a storage space. The cabin can be ejected through a rear hatch at the tail end of the plane during take-off, flight, or landing.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend