In the cruise ship industry, the battle for bragging rights has turned into a QE2-size slugfest. In 2003, Cunard stole the crown for world’s largest cruise ship when it launched the 151,410-ton Queen Mary 2
EDAG Light Car has been announced by EDAG as a environment-friendly, future-orientated car for everyday and leisure use.
Burj Dubai is a supertall skyscraper under construction in the Business Bay district of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is the tallest man-made structure ever built, despite being incomplete.
We've confirmed news regarding the launch date of Tata Motors' eagerly awaited people's car, the Nano. Continue reading to learn when!
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Funny Video, Impressing a Girl
- Mind Blowing Magic - Fastest Clothes Change
- How to Hide in your Office - Funny Video
- Time Saving Trial Room - The Future Shopping
- Most Amazing Happening - You Will Ever See - Video
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video
- Train that never Stops in Station
- Why do Dogs Go Out? Funny Video