World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
A new revolutionary in wine industry which has attracted the whole world is the "Blue Wine". Yes you are right, blue wine. Blue wine with 11.5 per cent alcohol per volume replaces the already traditional red and white wine. This wine will be soon available in UK at a cost of £8.
Six young entrepreneurs of Spanish firm Gik in collaboration with the University of the Basque Country and Azti Tecnecalia, a food research team has redefined the wine lovers. This drink is first made from the red and white grapes of different Spanish and French vineyards. which is then added with anthocyanin and indigo, a pigment from the skin of grapes which gives the bluish color.
It carries no added sugar. Non-caloric sweeteners are added to make the drink sweeter. It actually started when they came across a book called "The Blue Ocean Strategy". In which it shows that there are red oceans, full of sharks which have torn the little fish so much that they’ve changed the water red. Then there are blue oceans, where there is no competition and fish swim undisturbed. Thus the poetic idea of transforming a red ocean into a blue ocean through changing the most traditional red liquid into blue liquid. Apart from that, in psychology blue represents movement, innovation and infinity. It’s also a colour frequently associated with flow and change.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Finger Football - Amazing Clip
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Guinness World Records Experienced in Year 2015
- Gangnam Style PSY Pop Song - Viewed 1.3 Billion times
- Little Brother Makes fun of Sister for Akon Song
- Amazing Glass Musician - Video
- Worlds Most Expensive Advertising Video, After 606 takes
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video