Stomach Churning Tightrope Walk Between Flying Hot Air Balloons
Tancrède Melet and his accomplice Julien Millot, part of a teamwork called the Flying Frenchies, made up their mind to attempt a daring walk between two flying hot air balloons in mid air in Saint Hilaire du Touvet, France.
The hot air balloons were attached to the ground to hinder them from drifting too far apart. Tancrède managed to complete the entire stroll between the two balloons, including the stomach-churning moment that Tancrede fell from the wire, only to catch it at the last minute. Because of the extreme wind conditions Julien was unable to follow suit. The stunt was set up as part of an annual paragliding festival, north of Grenoble, which is currently in its 42nd year.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Funny Video, Ha ha Baby
- Best Car Garage - Amazing Engineering
- Time Saving Trial Room - The Future Shopping
- Worlds Greatest Car Drag Race - Video
- Intelligent Dog Says - I love you
- Gangnam Style PSY Pop Song - Viewed 1.3 Billion times
- Einstein - The Talented Bird - Video
- Mustang Getting Away from Cops Amazing