Giant Solar-Powered Waterfall For Olympics 2016
Rio de Janeiro is planning to build a gigantic energy-generating artificial waterfall for the 2016 Olympics. The next Olympics will be in Rio de Janeiro, and it will be a giant generator of sustainable energy, a skyscraper that would also be a waterfall, capable of producing energy during the day and night.
It is a huge solar powered waterfall standing 105m above sea level, designed by Swiss architecture firm RAFAA for 2016 Olympic Games. Named the Solar City Tower, the building is equipped with solar panels, the solar energy to pump seawater to its top, and resulting falling water spins turbines that produce energy during the night. For some occasions, the tower can transform into an urban waterfall the designer calls "a symbol for the forces of nature."RAFAA expect to fill the building with an amphitheater, auditorium, cafeteria and shops. This solar city tower even includes bungee jumping and a “glass sky walk” on the very top.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Amazing Three Year Old Ice Skating Video
- Interactive Iwall - Rich Commercial Video
- Non-Stick Liquid Ultra-Ever Dry
- Guinness World Records Experienced in Year 2015
- Most Amazing Happening - You Will Ever See - Video
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video
- Very Close Parallel Parking New Guiness Record
- Finger Football - Amazing Clip