Flaming Coconut Football Sports
The scorching coconut football is popular in many Islamic boarding schools across East Java and is a traditional Indonesian martial art. The aim of the pre-match rituals, and the match itself, is to give the players psychological toughness and spiritual strength.
The fuel for this match is kerosene, in which the coconut gets soaked for two days. As the flames begin to die, the players prepare for another ball - they might go through six balls during a match.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend