Amazing Sand surfing in Saudi Arabia - Desert Surfing
You would have done surfing in snow, but this time have try on the sands. Guess the experience, Amazing!
In summer there are no snow in Saudi Arabia, but people have found a way to surf. Yes, on the sands of the Saudi desert. The country has half of the place covered with sand. The pictures which you see are from a Saudi desert named as Rub al-Khali.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend