Sue Austin, from Devon, has been a wheelchair user since 1996 after contracting ME and has invented and helped create the world's first self-propelled underwater wheelchair with a team of diving experts.
An elephant strikes the ball during the three-day International Elephant Race and Festival in Sauraha of Chitwan district, south of Kathmandu, capital of Nepal.
This is Craig, the Corrective Exercise Coach. He is only 2 balls short of the world record.
Collection of funny videos when Sports Goes Funny.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video
- New Record Breaking Supersonic Space Jump
- Plane Landing on a Nissan Truck - Video
- Man With Dog Head - Funny Video
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Guinness World Records Experienced in Year 2015
- Best Movie Stunt Ever - South Indian Style! (Very Funny)