South Korea Boryeong Mud Festival Featured
The Boryeong Mud Festival is an annual festival which takes place in Boryeong, South Korea. The first Mud Festival was staged in 1998. By 2007, the festival attracted 2.2 million visitors to Boryeong.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend