Simple Pictograms Show Funny Differences Between Woman And Man Featured
There are many funny differences between women and men. You can see them in everyday situations. These Super Simple Pictograms named "Man Meets Woman" by Beijing-born, Berlin-based designer Yang Liu is a sort of attempt to describe the differences in a simple and understandable form. By placing stick figure drawings of men and women side-by-side with no text other than a short title, Liu manages to say a lot about the way we categorize behaviors as "male" or "female" and what actions mean, dependent on gender. Check out these graphics depicting views on men and women with different experiences, values, and views on life.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend