Sarah Ingle Spends $14,000 To Transform As Barbie Princess
This 25 year old girl Sarah Ingle of Colorado transforms herself into Disney princess for which she has spent more than $14,000 for her custom made costumes.
Sarah herself is such a beautiful girl, working as a marketing manager during the day. She owns 17 different outfits and 16 different wigs for her transformations, which takes three hours for become the princess. Sarah charges for her princess appearance at birthday parties and events. She also visits children at hospitals and orphans.
The Little Mermaid Ariel
Sarah Ingle in everyday life
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Slide and Jump - Amazing Gliding Jump
- Cute Climbing Candy Kids
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Human Baby And Baby Chimp Friendship - Funny Video
- Man With Dog Head - Funny Video
- Ashleigh And Pudsey - Super Dance Audition
- Coca Cola And Its Cleaning Power
- Advantage In Using Email - Funny Video