Simply South - Temple Gallery
Simply south. A collection of South Indian temples. In South Indian temples are called as Koil (tamil) is for those who follow Hindu religion. All Indian temples has a idol of local god and people worship them. People visit the temple daily or on a particular day of the week to worship the god. Each temple is called by a god name. Every South indian temple has a pyramid like structure called as gopuram on the top of it.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend