Mother Natures Stunning Underwater Falls
The mother nature has created a painted the "underwater waterfall", just 2000 km away from Africa's southeast coast near Madagascar, Indian ocean - the Island of Mauritius. This amazing waterfall illusion attracts people from all over the world.
The reason for the underwater waterfall is due to the sand and slit deposits that is pulled by the currents of the ocean from higher coastal shelf to the deeper waters in the sea. Further the color of the water also create such an illusion. Even google map has captured photography of the stunning waterfall.
Apart from this, the island of Mauritus itself is a nice place to visit. It offers luxury tourist accommodations with the entire surroundings in beautiful colors ranging from teal, blue and white. The number of underwater coral reefs continue to grow and flourish, providing the divers with a excellent view of the underwater life.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Girl Washing in Kitchen Funny Video
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Bridgestone Tyres Funny Commercial Video
- Funny Video, Ha ha Baby
- Intelligent Dog Says - I love you
- Brides Nonstop Laugh During Wedding Vows - Video
- Aircraft Funny Landing - Funny Video
- Man Playing With Lions - Amazing Friendship - Video