Why not Extend the Holiday?
So, what about all-year-round love exposure? I'm not proposing a sizzling kind of passion, but rather, an unconditional, expectation-less, no-need-to-reciprocate positivity that exists in you (and in me, and in all of us)...
Take a moment and ask yourself: What is my cost/benefit analysis for kindness? Does honorable behavior diminish my returns? In doing something nice, do I feel Super-sized?
So, I would like to beat every advertiser to-the-punch in wishing you: "Happy Valentine's Year." Because, whatever form love takes, it feels good - and is good for you (No purchase necessary).
*Join Love's campaign - Pass along this article to those you know: Kindness deserves to go "viral."
Author Bill Benson, LMFT, LPCC is a Board Certified, Licensed Psychotherapist and Clinical Counselor. His company The Mental Gym has trained thousands to build, and then maintain emotional muscle and healthier perspectives.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Best Car Garage - Amazing Engineering
- Toyota Loch Ness - Funny Advertisement - Video
- Funny Puppy Dog Playing With Mirror
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Amazing Way of Going to School
- 1157 Tons Largest Equipment, Ever Carried - Video
- Jordan Bottle Sand Art Video