Kiev Fire Show 2012
The Kiev International Fire Festival was held in the capital city of Kiev, Ukraine, on 25th-26th of May 2012. Those who attended got the chance to see the astonishing fire show performed by talented fire artist of the country and abroad. In addition to the fire show at the big stage there were also circus and theatrical performances, the alternative scene, graffiti challenge, circus and fire fair.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend