Nature Photographers Young Daughter - Amelia Featured
Amelia Forman has met some of the world's most exotic animals just by tagging along with her mother in the U.S. Her adventures began at the age of three when her photographer mother Robin took her along with her as she went to work at private homes and game parks as far afield as New York and Texas.
Now aged 11, Amelia's mother has produced a series of touching images showing the remarkable bonds the child has been able to form while on the photo shoots. Shibu's trunk lifts Amelia off the ground as she poses for this photograph four years ago. Amelia photographed bonding with chimp Ricky during a visit to an animal park during 2002. Amelia gently strokes the head of a camel. The youngster takes being with Louie, an emu nearly as tall as her, in her stride. Giraffes Geoffrey and Twig move in for a tete-a-tete with Amelia in this picture taken last year. Little Amelia has a lie down as she gets up close to kangaroos in 2007.
In 2004, a double family tragedy for Robin prompted her to embark on what was to eventually become her project and printed as one of a five book series called 'Amelia's World', published by The Aperture Foundation.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Guess This Ad - Creative Advertising
- Whale Spins and Splashes Water
- Basics Of Life - Commercial Video
- Mactini Macmini - BBC Two Comedy Video
- Can Cellphone Pop Popcorns
- Old Man And IPad Chopping Board - Funny Video
- Close Your Mouth and Watch - Amazing Clip
- Guinness World Records Experienced in Year 2015