Charlie Parker - Brave Snake Handler Featured
Charlie comes from a three generations of animal carers who own and run the Ballarat Wildlife Park in Victoria, Australia and he's grown up at the sanctuary. Pablo - who measures 2.5m long and 10kg - is one of his favorite animals at the park.
Proud dad and park owner Greg Parker says: "We're still shocked by his natural ability with the animals. "It's quite remarkable to watch - he has absolutely no fear of them and he doesn't just handle them, he also has the knowledge.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend