11 Most Influential Children Who Changed The World In 2014 Featured
Finding out the new release of children whose voice became louder in 2014, they're fairly competent to make this world a better place. They're precisely the identical as adults, but don't despair and appears mature faster their parents' generation. In this list, we describe the models, writers, athletes, scientists, actors and cook children - all who changed the world of their peers and parents in 2014.
1. Christina Pimenov, 9 years old, the model
The world is still looking for the perfect appearance. Recently, social media and the public have converged on the idea that the most beautiful girl on earth - a nine-year model Christina Pimenov, the daughter of Russian football player Ruslan Pimenov and former model Glikeriya Shirokov, who knows the correct angles to represent the daughter in a favorable light.
Christina Pimenov's Gallery: www.kristina-pimenova.com
2. Tavi Gevinson, 18 years old, blogger, journalist and actress
Tavi Gevinson conquered the world and became the voice of a generation of 18-year-olds. At age 11, Tavi started a blog, and became like a teen-conformist - both in journalism and in fashion. Rookie her blog turned into a real online magazine with 3.5 million unique visitors per month, where she writes about life and talks about pop culture.
3. Jazz Jennings, 14 year young girl born as boy
It is impossible to overestimate the role played by Jazz Jennings - 14-year-old girl born a boy, but with two years felt themselves as girls. In 4 years doctors have diagnosed Jazz, and recently it has become a co-author of the book "I Jazz" for children from 4 to 8 years: "This book - says Jazz - especially for children who are struggling with society. 2014 can be considered the first milestone for this community, which has decided to declare itself louder than usual statement of the fact that these people exist and they are people just like everyone else. I want to tell them that they are not alone. They need to step up and live like normal people.
4. Sasha and Malia Obama, 13 and 16 years old, daughter of the president of the United States
Daughter of US President always in mind, Malia Obama created a furor by appearing at a music festival Lollapalooza, and Sasha has become a kind style icon
5. Emer Hickey, Chiara Judge Healey and Sophie-Tou, 17, 16 and 17 years old schoolgirl scientists
Three schoolmate from Ireland won the competition Google Science Fair, which is held the fourth consecutive year for students experimenters. Their project, hit the judges could theoretically solve the problem of global food crisis: they found that using bacteria diazotrofov can make certain cultures are more fertile and increase yields. After a 11-month study it was found that the bacterium is able to reduce the time of germination of barley and oats by 50% and reduce the amount of fertilizer needed for plant growth.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- Close Your Mouth and Watch - Amazing Clip
- Worlds Most Expensive Advertising Video, After 606 takes
- Really Awesome Humans 2013
- Very Close Parallel Parking New Guiness Record
- Funny Video, Ha ha Baby
- Amazing Carp fish Jumping out of the water
- Dancing Kittens Chorus Funny Video
- Toy Car and The Cattle Round Up - Funny Video