Pixelated Hair Trend Creates The Latest Internet Sensation Featured
An interesting new PIXELATED hair technique is the latest trend making internet buzz. As the name suggests, it involves having pixel style graphics coloured onto your locks. Developed by Madrid-based studio X-presion, the technique is referred to as #xpresionpixel and dyes hair to look like pixel art.
The new Pixelated hair colouring trend is making waves in the beauty world after three Spanish hairdressers Jose Luis Almendral, Marco Antonio Restrepo, and Jorge Cancer of Madrid’s X-presion created it and beauty giant Revlon recreated the look for its campaign Revlon Professional’s neon collection. Now people everywhere are sharing photos of the look using the hashtag #xpresionpixel on Instagram. The style is so unique it’s no surprise it’s catching on. People are rushing in to the X-Presion salon to have their hair recreated like an 80s video game! The photos show colorful designs that look amazing.
According to Estetica Magazine, the coloring took months of research to develop. They describe it as “an innovative coloring process that achieves a new chromatic dimension and color pixelated effect on the hair, while playing with movement and transforming these textures into the appearance of the pixel effect—something never seen before!”
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend
- We Are All Connected - Comparison Of Civilization And Nature
- Amazing Three Year Old Ice Skating Video
- Amazing Skateboard Long Jump Video
- Amazing Video That Can Change Your Attitude
- Know About Your Blessed Body
- Whale Spins and Splashes Water
- Girl Washing in Kitchen Funny Video
- How to Hide in your Office - Funny Video