Innovative Kids Braids By Gifford Goes Viral On Internet
Shelley Gifford from Melbourne sends her daughter Grace to school with amazing hairstyles and that has become internet fame. She has 1,07,000 instagram followers for the beautiful braiding.
At the begining she knew only french and dutch braids and could use all the chances to braid family and friends hair. She then learned the different hair trends and braids from internet and started her own facebook and instagram "Pretty Little Braids" account. She also attended workshops and braiding classes to advance her skills. In the below pictures, most of the braiding takes only 20 minutes to complete and all are extension of french and dutch braids.
- Norway To Set The Worlds First Floating Submerged Tunnel Project
- Should she be the Next Bond Girl? Australian Actress, Margot Robbie!
- 1320 Tonnes God Of War Statue Becomes The New Attraction In China
- Extreme Cliff House Nestled In The Rock, Rocks The World
- World's First Blue Wine To Replace Red Wine Goes For Sale In UK
- Your Favorite color And Your Personality Infographics
- $850 Foldimate Will Be Your New Laundry Folding Friend